Career Mode Helmet - Sebastian Vettel Red Bull Style Helmet

Helmets Career Mode Helmet - Sebastian Vettel Red Bull Style Helmet 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
wesbe submitted a new resource:

Career Mode Helmet - Sebastian Vettel Red Bull Style Helmet - Red Bull Career Mode Helmet

This is a fictional Red Bull helmet, that you can use in career mode.

It is inspired by Sebastian Vettel's Red Bull design, but uses recent sponsors of Red Bull Racing (2021 Season).

The helmet is supposed to replace Aiden's helmet, Casper's helmet or Devon's helmet.

Preview:
View attachment 527096

If you like my work you can leave a positive rating!
(If there are any problems appearing with my mod then dm me and don't leave a 1-star rating, since this creates a wrong...

Read more about this resource...

how can i use it in career mode?

in ERP i try change the ricciardo or russel helmet, in game appear that helmet correctly but when i change for use, appear the russel helmet or ricciardo in my player. :(

RaceDepartment Store

With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 350,95 Taking all the most loved features from our existing chairs and adding some new sought-after design...
Upgrade the appearance and feel of your CSL Pedals with anodised aluminium pedal plates. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 34,95 FEATURES Designed specifically for the CSL Pedals, including Clutch Kit and Load Cell Kit Three pedal plates included made of two parts: Anodised aluminium front...
The GT Omega Classic Steering Wheel stand offers the ideal solution for those who want to mount their wheel and pedals into an ergonomic racing position, but do not have the space for a full racing cockpit. The unit folds up fast and reduces to a surprisingly small size making it a valuable...
The ELITE Series is designed to enhance your gaming experience. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 299,95 A combination of form and function, these chairs are designed to give a wide range of adjustability to fit gamers preferences and movements throughout the day. Featuring high-quality...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Offical GT3 Performance wheel from SimRacingBay Buy now from simucube.com for € 1022,45 High-quality GT3 racing wheel from our trusted partner SimRacingBay Sturdy CNC Machined construction. Grip section with Suede Leather, just like the original. All wheels sold in our brand store come with...
  • Featured
Officially licensed by McLaren Automotive Limited, this is a full-size, detailed reproduction of the steering wheel used in McLaren GT3 race cars. The overall shape, as well as the size of the switches, paddles, and dials is based on original McLaren CAD data. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR...