Career Mode 4th Season Package

Skins Career Mode 4th Season Package Final Version (fixed)

Login or Register an account to download this content
-Download ERP Archiver
-open in ERP Archiver the team erp from your game, for example mercedes.erp (F1 2016/asset_groups/f1_2016_vehicle_package/teams/mercedes/wep)
-import my files and replace the old ones
That's it!:) If you still don't know how to do it I can explain it again a bit easier
I did exactly that but the cars become invisible. Any idea what I might have done wrong?
Edit: Just saw your post about using v4.4 of the archiver instead of v5 and I tried that but I still have the problem. The pit crew and drivers are also invisible btw

Last edited:
I did exactly that but the cars become invisible. Any idea what I might have done wrong?
Edit: Just saw your post about using v4.4 of the archiver instead of v5 and I tried that but I still have the problem. The pit crew and drivers are also invisible btw
It's pretty hard to have a guess what the problem can be but I recommend you to redownload your game and do the procedure again, this time using v4.4 from the beginning:)

hey im new here, just wanna know if it work when I applied the mods on 1st season career? or 2nd season? or is it just when u finally make the 4th season then u can applied this mods?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%