F1 2010 Career Journal Thread

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Post your career progress here, let's share our f1 adventures :D

Season:1
Last Race: Monaco, finished 12th, heavy rainy and chaotic race. 11 ai crashed.
Battle against team mate: Me 3 - 0 Mate
Team rating: Around %60

You can add more stats and write up stories about your career, just stick to one reply and edit that reply as you progress. :thumb:

Just did melbourne as lotus, expert with highest AI settings.

First attempt, puncture early, restarted. Second try i stayed 13th (qualified time) for a while until a mistake let ALG passed, though on laptimes i appeared to keep up with him, he was gone for dust on screen after he passed me, strange as he was a fairbit behind and not catching until then.

Then i went into pits dropping me to 20th, after a while (24/44) i realised that maybe other cars weren't going to pit, or that i probably wasnt going to get my 13th place back but i kept on.. Soon after the front runners began to lap me and i tried to let them passed, liuzzi crashed into me passing me, then he drove slow so i overtook him further in the lap, seems this got me a penalty for ignoring blue flags.... Then i just turned the game off as i had had enough, will restart the career without these stupid flag rules, since they are far from true to the real thing and for the most part just end up being a pain in the ass.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back