Career Helmets Pack

Helmets Career Helmets Pack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is it possible to change the helmet after the career has started? Maybe at the end of a season? I really want those helmets, but I don't want to start over :(

The game doesn't allow us to change helmet once the career is started. You can do it from outside the game by replacing/modding the files manually, refer the the helmet modding guide:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2016-modding-questions-thread.124753/page-4#post-2295197

You can try extracting my helmet textures using EEA and put it in whichever helmet you use, but there's no guarantee the color won't be messed up unless you're using a booster helmet.
Ok, I tried to change my helmet with yours, but colors and shapes are messed up, so I want to try the other method, but I don't know if I'm doing correctly: I need to swap textures of Gen01 with Gen22 (my current helmet), however, my helmet is blue and red, when your helmets need a red, green and blue scheme, how can I fix that?

It is not possible to change the colors once you choose your helmet. Only by restarting career you'll be able to reset the helmet and use my recommemdation. I understand it's not an easy choice, especially when you're heavily invested in your current career.

That's the way it is give or take, like I said earlier, unless you're using booster helmets it's hard to switch/mod the helmet. With the game is so limited on helmet modding, I opt to use gen01 for everyone

It is not possible to change the colors once you choose your helmet. Only by restarting career you'll be able to reset the helmet and use my recommemdation. I understand it's not an easy choice, especially when you're heavily invested in your current career.

That's the way it is give or take, like I said earlier, unless you're using booster helmets it's hard to switch/mod the helmet. With the game is so limited on helmet modding, I opt to use gen01 for everyone

I understand, thank you very much for your help :thumbsup:

Hey, I really like the mod! One request though, could you make a version of the Williams helmet with the greenish color in the front just replaced with white. That would make a perfect helmet and I would highly appreciate it!

I'm very new to this whole modding thing for F2016!
After around 160 hours that I spend with the career mode of the game I wanted to mod the game to get some new helmets because I got tired of the basic helmets sets. So I downloaded the mod and did the same thing that the readme wants you to do. So I copied the helmet files in the main directory of F12016 but the game did not load the files. Is there something that I am doing wrong?
Kryptox

hello i need some help my file is corrupted anyone can give me the incardriver.erp and the files in the directory
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2016\character_package\drivers\male\unbranded_gen_16\textures
just i need the clean files of the game and not with the mods
Thanks

hello i need some help my file is corrupted anyone can give me the incardriver.erp and the files in the directory
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2016\character_package\drivers\male\unbranded_gen_16\textures
just i need the clean files of the game and not with the mods
Thanks
Delete that file and verify game cash, steam will download the missing file for you

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%