Career Helmets Pack

Helmets Career Helmets Pack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
fluffydave submitted a new resource:

Career Helmets Pack 1 - Mercedes, Ferrari, Williams, Red Bull, Force India, Renault

It's here! 12 helmets for 6 six teams inside pack 1. Since we can't change helmets in the middle of a career mode, I think the best way to do helmet mods is by replacing one helmet, team change? no problem, just replace the files with other helmet and you're good to go.

If you've been using my rockstar helmet mod no need to worry about restarting career, simply replace the files with the new one.

If you're...

Read more about this resource...

Ok some news: backups works like a charm.
But obviously the helmet doesn't change as your career helmet will be overwritten!
The only way we can overwrite the right helmet is to restart the career or know which gen number has our career helmet

Ok some news: backups works like a charm.
But obviously the helmet doesn't change as your career helmet will be overwritten!
The only way we can overwrite the right helmet is to restart the career or know which gen number has our career helmet

Well that was my first intention, restart the career so you could see which Gen you now use, just make a printscreen and compare it. Every gen has a different blueprint.

hello mate great helmets dude :) would it be possible for you to do a career mode helmet for me? i have the designs in different files i just dont know how to pack it if you know what i mean so ill send you the design of my helmet and you could do the file for me? i'd really appreciate that :) the file i will send you will be a DDS

Why you you also provide an asset_groups folder with the incardriver.erp? How have you edited this? I cant seem to edit mine.

I followed the helmet tutorial, exported as DDS, edited in photoshop etc, saved as the DTX1 no alpha, I then renamed my DDS to replace the unbranded gen 22 _d.tga.mipmaps in game directory. Cant reopen it - Fine.
when i go to the incardriver.erp in scenes at assets groups and open with erp.archiver my new helmet is already there? When i try to replace anyway with my modded helmet dds it throws an error and cant import.

Am I missing something dude?

Why you you also provide an asset_groups folder with the incardriver.erp? How have you edited this? I cant seem to edit mine.

I followed the helmet tutorial, exported as DDS, edited in photoshop etc, saved as the DTX1 no alpha, I then renamed my DDS to replace the unbranded gen 22 _d.tga.mipmaps in game directory. Cant reopen it - Fine.
when i go to the incardriver.erp in scenes at assets groups and open with erp.archiver my new helmet is already there? When i try to replace anyway with my modded helmet dds it throws an error and cant import.

Am I missing something dude?
You did everything correctly, I think the ERP archiver 3.0 messed up with the errors. I'm still using version 2.0, maybe you should try that version. Try report this issue to Petar Tasev.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back