Career advice

Hey guys,
I've been thinking about my future lately. I'm 21 yo student of Finance at an university, finishing bachelor's degree (if it goes as planned) next year. I came to a conclusion, that if I am to be rotting behind a desk or drowning in paperwork, I might as well do these things in an interesting environment, maybe even connect it with my passion, which is motorsport and racing.
Surprise surprise, it's too late to become a racing driver, neither do I have enormous amounts of money. So, I can at least try to be somehow 'close' to it.
So, I'd like to broaden my horizon and ask you guys if you maybe have any ideas of how I could combine two of these. Maybe some of you have any experience in this field of study and happens to be browsing General on RaceDepartment? Lol.
Thanks!

Hey guys,
I've been thinking about my future lately. I'm 21 yo student of Finance at an university, finishing bachelor's degree (if it goes as planned) next year. I came to a conclusion, that if I am to be rotting behind a desk or drowning in paperwork, I might as well do these things in an interesting environment, maybe even connect it with my passion, which is motorsport and racing.
Surprise surprise, it's too late to become a racing driver, neither do I have enormous amounts of money. So, I can at least try to be somehow 'close' to it.
So, I'd like to broaden my horizon and ask you guys if you maybe have any ideas of how I could combine two of these. Maybe some of you have any experience in this field of study and happens to be browsing General on RaceDepartment? Lol.
Thanks!
You might want to put your CV in here Eryk https://www.motorsportjobs.com/en, good luck with your quest! :)

On leaving education, I too wanted to be a racing driver, got my 1st job with a race car manufacturer... all I had to do was convince them I was an ace driver. I didn't get past the mechanic stage:laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back