Car Suggestions

I would love to see a Toyota Hilux pickup from the 70s or 80s. (I know a V8 one was made a while ago, but it was from the 90s) A full range of configurations like the Jeep Comanche would be great.
Back then Toyota made a 1 ton, a 3/4 ton, and a 1/2 ton (the highest volume seller), 4x4s, plus diesel and turbo 4 cylinder engines. Talk about variety! It would be easy to model, cause it's just a little box, and as for physics the 2wd should be soft riding with good handling, and the 4wd completely the opposite (rough riding, terrible handling). I drive an 88 half ton 2wd:)
and here are some pics for reference:
towing.jpginside-truck.jpgtruck-champion.jpgtruck.jpg

Maybe something a bit different?

Besides a Holden LJ torana XU2 (V8 308) & a GT40 7ltr, a couple of mates & I have been thinking about 3wheelers like the early Morgans or Vincent Polythemus prototype or the new Can-am Spider (I think it's called). Possibly even some modern F1 & F2 racing sidecars perhaps even some classic Norton & Vincent race sidecars.
Its just when we're together playing PS2 together, we soon tire of racecars & supercars & always end up finding some poor little snotbox's of the same make to thrash about in or grab a sidecar & battle the bizzar & unique handleing-with sidecars it's more about when & where you brake or power on & which way you were hoping to turn, left & right have two totally different methods. Just a thought anyway,I would'nt know where to start with building any sort of sim vehicle. As stated only a suggestion/wish list of mine, cheers all.

They've been done to death already. Personally, I get tired of modelers in any game who don't have the imagination to do anything other than so-called "exotic cars."
Totaly agree with you, just see games likes GTA or NFS you'll fine at least 5 model of an m3 from 5 differents modelers, same for lambo etc...
Do cars that we see often!! :D

"Totaly agree with you, just see games likes GTA or NFS you'll fine at least 5 model of an m3 from 5 differents modelers, same for lambo etc...
Do cars that we see often!!

How about sum that you dont see often & not many know about? like older macro's & lite weights such as Messerschmitt's & gogo mobiles 'n' wotnot

Perhaps one for Stereo, since he was looking for a proper 60's racecar;
the "orange elephant" at least as fast as the formula 1 cars in '67.

Attachments

• mclaren_canam.jpg
    mclaren_canam.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 400
Perhaps one for Stereo, since he was looking for a proper 60's racecar;
the "orange elephant" at least as fast as the formula 1 cars in '67.

I did actually look at some of the Can-Am cars but it's hard to find enough usable information on them.

I think on the whole I'd do a Chaparral 2 of some sort though, eg. the 2A #66 has really awesome looking bodywork. (but again hard to find info).

It is on display in a museum in Texas though, hmm wonder if I can convince someone to pop by and take thousands of photos of it at all angles?

I thought of a unique one...T-Rex. It was in one of the versions for Racer, I had it....and since I saw one around town the last couple of days, been thinking "where can I get that car again?"

02.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back