F1 2012 Car speeds in order.

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm aware of the tiers but would like to figure out the exact order of car speeds. For moving up in career. It seems different from real life. From my own testing, I've figured:

1. McLaren
2. Ferrari
3. Red Bull
4. Lotus
5. Mercedes
6. Sauber
7. Williams
8. Force India
9. STR-Ferrari
10. Caterham
11. Marussia
12. HRT

I tested at 3 tracks (Monza, Spain, and Bahrain) If your findings are different than mine please let me know which ones and what track you tested it on.

RaceDepartment Store

The new version of the single monitor stand allows you to adjust your screen/TV according to your preferences and is perfect to achieve a sleek and designed look for your cockpit. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 249,00 Features Mount a monitor up to 40 " directly onto your cockpit thanks to...
Trak Racer fourth or second top monitor stand for flat and curved monitors and TVs up to 50" Important: Compatible with the large triple monitor stand (TM-B3-37) & TR8 triple monitor stand with spacing between the poles at approx. 705mm / 27.8" This monitor holder suits select Trak Racer...
Provision for displays with VESA Mounting at 75mm and 100mm (via main plate) and 200mm, 300mm and 400mm (via the included mount extensions) The Trak Racer TR8 Pro deserves an Integrated Single Monitor Stand with the same high-quality build. The TR8 Pro Integrated Monitor Stand bolts firmly to...
The TR8 Pro is an upgraded version of the popular Trak Racer TR8. From 2018 to 2021, the TR8 was the King of Sims. It ticks all of the boxes for a Sim Rig that assembles in 30-60 minutes. It's Strong, Adjustable, and has an Integrated Monitor Stand. In the usual Trak Racer way, we gathered...
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Our XL racing seat features the design of our best-selling pro chair, scaled up for people who want a bit more room in their racing cockpit. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 By opting for a wider design instead of the traditional racing bucket seat our XL racing seat sets itself above...
  • Featured
Designed specifically for the CSL DD, the Boost Kit 180 provides more power to the direct-drive wheel base to enable the highest performance. This provides much stronger feedback, and as a result, you’ll feel the subtle cues more clearly too. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 149,95 Features...