PC1 Car Specific FFB Settings Single Seaters

These are tested on a DFGT at least two laps around Monza to gauge how they feel and adjust according to the feeling.

If you find the bumps too much try lowering the Fz scale or if the FFB is too high lower the master scale or the Mz scale.

Tested after patch 2.0

EOG6lpo.jpg

FhKNum8.jpg

cMDIU44.jpg

WPdwqs4.jpg

Hi Lazarou.... hope you had a good Honeymoon. I'm using your setup after much painful messing about and I reckon the feel is what I expect, but I can't get rid of massive clipping. As soon as I turn the wheel past 20-30 degrees My FFB graph flatlines and I lose any bumps/traction feeling etc. I proved this by doing a few laps with two wheels in the dirt and two on the track.... I have a Logitech DFP, I know it's ancient. How can I remove the clipping. I've tried lowering Tyre Force but it removes all the FFB as well as the clipping. My settings are as you specified in the DFGT thread.
/ rant >>I've grown to hate this game now, it shows hints of a great experience but then lets me down with unfathomable settings. I've been at it for weeks, it's more stressful than work. AAAGHH <</rant Even if your settings aren't the best I'm using them anyway because right now, I has had enuff.

Jim

Hi Lazarou.... hope you had a good Honeymoon. I'm using your setup after much painful messing about and I reckon the feel is what I expect, but I can't get rid of massive clipping. As soon as I turn the wheel past 20-30 degrees My FFB graph flatlines and I lose any bumps/traction feeling etc. I proved this by doing a few laps with two wheels in the dirt and two on the track.... I have a Logitech DFP, I know it's ancient. How can I remove the clipping. I've tried lowering Tyre Force but it removes all the FFB as well as the clipping. My settings are as you specified in the DFGT thread.
/ rant >>I've grown to hate this game now, it shows hints of a great experience but then lets me down with unfathomable settings. I've been at it for weeks, it's more stressful than work. AAAGHH <</rant Even if your settings aren't the best I'm using them anyway because right now, I has had enuff.

Jim
Have you used my updated FFB calibration settings for the DFGT?

Have you lowered the master scale for each car? I now run at less than 16 on every car.

Also you can lower the Mz scale.

Let me know how you get on.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years