PC1 Car Specific FFB Settings DLC

These are tested on my new T300RS, but I have not adjusted much from the DFGT. As per new title update please take note of the steering gain settings in the main calibration force feedback menu setting and all other settings used.

All the DLC will be eventually added but I start with the new release of the Audi Ruapuna Speedway Expansion pack.

GQTCz0Q.jpg

zb3IufB.jpg

LRcjZW4.jpg

DZLvRh5.jpg

Last edited:
And so your journey begins again.New wheel new settings. You must of spent 80% of your time on the FFB lol.Your efforts are appreciated mate.I got myself a G27 and I can't bring myself to play with the settings. Just selected classic and added in some deadzone.I'm still struggling to understand half the bloody settings.:)

And so your journey begins again.New wheel new settings. You must of spent 80% of your time on the FFB lol.Your efforts are appreciated mate.I got myself a G27 and I can't bring myself to play with the settings. Just selected classic and added in some deadzone.I'm still struggling to understand half the bloody settings.:)
Thanks Jake. I am tweaker by nature so I enjoy playing about although P Cars has pushed that to the limit!

I wont pretend to understand half the settings myself or why they were ever included or visible for us to tweak but I know how I want a particular car to feel and these are the results with no clipping. I know I am going against the grain and not using the tweaker files but I did not like the feel.

Thanks Jake. I am tweaker by nature so I enjoy playing about although P Cars has pushed that to the limit!

I wont pretend to understand half the settings myself or why they were ever included or visible for us to tweak but I know how I want a particular car to feel and these are the results with no clipping. I know I am going against the grain and not using the tweaker files but I did not like the feel.
Same here,I seem to have spent most of my time tweaking.I've just been driving lately though,I think I will try the tweaker files today though.I tried them two weeks in and like you I did't like them.But I think they have been 'Tweaked' since then,so will give them a try.My misses seems to be in a good mood today(I can hear her singing),so a may push my game time a little more lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back