Car Setups for Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone
I run a dedicated server, unable to get much info on dedicated servers, so flying blind

So Here's my problem, at the moment we run fixed setups so nothing is able to be changed as far as Suspension Engine etc, I would like to allow changes to Gear Ratio, and Front & Rear Camber only, is there a way to do this so that when we log into the Server all players are restricted to only being able to alter these parameters.

Or if that's not possible can a setup be done and then applied to the server as the default setup

I hope this makes sense.

Cheers Dave

Vehicle Setups

Hi Everyone
I run a dedicated server, unable to get much info on dedicated servers, so flying blind

So Here's my problem, at the moment we run fixed setups so nothing is able to be changed as far as Suspension Engine etc, I would like to allow changes to Gear Ratio, and Front & Rear Camber only, is there a way to do this so that when we log into the Server all players are restricted to only being able to alter these parameters.

Or if that's not possible can a setup be done and then applied to the server as the default setup

I hope this makes sense.

Cheers Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back