Car Radar

Apps Car Radar 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
It looks like this is the case, but you've just got some finite list of shapes for a border around your car (hex, square, diamond)... I was kind of hoping for being able to point to a custom graphic (jpg, png, etc.) and have that displayed as the background. This is not possible in this patch, correct?

I can somewhat read the scripting, but not exactly my strong suit. Thanks for the update!

@russell, yeah, you read the code correctly. But since I have added everything I want to add ( i think!), I suppose I could add this option for you, since you're being nice and all :p Do you have a .png already that we could use? I had a quick look on google image but couldn't see anything.. Remember it needs to have alpha/transparency instead of white for the background
I'm pretty lazy when it comes to photoshop etc, hence why I just draw with code!

..nevermind, I'm just downloading inkscape. I have no time to implement this over the weekend, unfortunately I have to work. I'll try to get it done before I go away for a couple of weeks on Wednesday. Hopefully it won't be too difficult, I've never used an image file for anything yet.

Hi all, i've modified the file vertices.txt for Kunos's Ford Mustang 2015 to be able to see it correctly with the Car Radar App.

After using Car Radar App with Ford Mustang 2015, the path for that file is:
Documents\Assetto Corsa\apps\carRadar\ks_ford_mustang_2015\vertices.txt

You only need to replace it with the attached vertices.txt

Thanks @itsjustdel for your great App.

Attachments

• vertices.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 311
@mamulade PM'd you
@correca ooh lovely, how did you do that? manually in Blender? or a calculation (rubs hands)

Also, can someone confirm that the update works ok? When I test it, i tend to do it in stages and not all at once, so perhaps I made a mistake.

Sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind. Maybe I hypnotised myself..

Attachments

• CirclesSteppedBlack.png
    CirclesSteppedBlack.png
    147.1 KB · Views: 502
  • CirclesUniform.png
    CirclesUniform.png
    140.9 KB · Views: 453
  • CirclesUniformBlack5.png
    CirclesUniformBlack5.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 489
  • CirclesUniformBlackCross2.png
    CirclesUniformBlackCross2.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 479
  • CirclesUniformBlackCross3.png
    CirclesUniformBlackCross3.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 494
  • CirclesUniformBlackCross4.png
    CirclesUniformBlackCross4.png
    58 KB · Views: 456
I wanted to see if it could replace Helicorsa for me but even as I have it enabed it in de settings it doesn't show up in the bar on the right side.

@mamulade and @itsjustdel how did you fix it?

I found a typo! Sorry sorry :D Should be working now with new update. The problem happened when creating a new config file, so anyone updating from a previous version wouldn't have noticed. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you enjoy the app @DutchFarmer ! A confirmation if the app is working for you would be great!

Hi I need some help. I have been using Car Radar for some time now as it is so much better than Helicorsa, however all over a sudden I can't enter a track off line or online if it is enabled. Just as its about to put you in the car it drops back to the main menu. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and doing the last couple of updates but with no luck. Any suggestions on how to get it working again would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ashley

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back