Car Packs?

I recently got Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition so I have all the DLC but I am trying to add cars to the game from downloading the great mods people make here. Problem is, I hate having to do this one by one. Are there GT3 or GT4 or DTM or Street car packs that come with multiple cars? I hate having to hunt down certain cars in order to do a one Class race in Assetto.

Thanks in advance.

I recently got Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition so I have all the DLC but I am trying to add cars to the game from downloading the great mods people make here. Problem is, I hate having to do this one by one. Are there GT3 or GT4 or DTM or Street car packs that come with multiple cars? I hate having to hunt down certain cars in order to do a one Class race in Assetto.

Thanks in advance.
well, welcome to the AC community :thumbsup: Yeah there are all sorts of car packs around, but the quality is all over the place. Many packs consist of cars ripped from other (which aren't allowed to be linked here for that reason)

RSS probably offers the highest quality GT car packs. https://racesimstudio.com

I found this pretty good too, model wise, physics of the last update I haven't tested yet: https://tpongracz.com/shop/ac-dtm-1991-season-pass/

else all I can do is google stuff... and I guess you can do that yourself ;)

Thanks in advance.
Some good free carpacks you can find for example @ THR Homepage (google). Under links are some good packs. GT Legends is a must.

Google also after :Assetto: ASR, VRC. URD, DRM, Chivas, Guerilla, BTCC, ATCC. There are some packs out there. It takes just time to discover them :)
Direct links to other sites are forbidden but you can find nearly everything on 4 wheels. HF

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%