Car of the Month question?

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
All, this is just an idea, so I'd like your feedback.

Firstly - the situation -
  • The last RDHGP S3 race is on a Saturday, 8th August, so August is one event down.
  • We are due a 76er as the Car of the Month for August
  • the RDHGP S4 starts mid October, and is using a set of the 76er cars.
My thought is this - would you like the Car of the Month Saturday races to follow as normal, or would you like me to arrange those Saturday events to be RDHGP "tester" events using the 76 cars? One week per car, or multicar events, or whatever.

Would that be of interest to any of you? Please let me know

We could even split the week Tuesday TC65/sprints, Thursdays GTC65's, Saturdays GTC76's once the League is over.

Cheers Amir. Personally, my preference would be to keep the cars separate if possible, so the relative performance is still not 100% defined, keeping a little bit of uncertainty, but I understand the view. I'd just prefer to not effectively run the league before the first testing event.

Any other views/opinions from anyone else?

I don't have a strong preference either way. In some ways, I'd rather that these club events don't become an early start to the League, but then again, maybe it will attract a few more people to the RC events (they'll use it for League practice).
There you go, no help at all, but using the GTC 76 cars will always be fun.

• Bert Van Waes

It sounds perfectly to start testing the RDHGP S4 cars on saturday.

I think more people will join in too.

Maybe keep the tracks from the season tucked away a bit and test on others.
I think it's best to keep it seperate like yo said Stu. For the surprise...

It will at least keep myself a little more busy on clubracing with GTl. For sure. :glasses-cool:

If the next league start in October that will give us 3 Saturdays in August and 4 in September almost as long as the league it self , don't sink that is a good idea.
Bud I agree that some test events with the proposed cars will be a Go...

Hans

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing