Car not appearing in the menu or showroom?

I am attempting to add some extra cars I found for this mod. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/japan-super-gt-sgt300-v1_3-by-juice-bottle.23022/ One of the cars I found (A BMW Z4) seems to have missing files as it does not appear in the showroom or car selection previews. If I try to load the car it crashes the game. I have tried to redownload the mod but it still fails to appear ingame. Anyone have a fix for this?
GTR2 12_29_2021 7_27_57 PM.png

Last edited:
Because only skin is included and not the mod to make work the car : many mods are not complete on internet and often you must download several different mods (mainly due to lack of permission from authors or, in this case due to illegal conversion : this bmw z4 is a direct conversion from game NFS SHIFT which is not allowed here at RD).
You can go at esport-racing.de and download mod there because SiGi repacks all mods to make them work all-in-1 directly without the need to download different mods.

I originally downloaded the mod from esport-racing.de. All the other mods I have downloaded from there worked except for this BMW.

there should be a readme with download link for this extra car no ?

By the way this car is BMW Z4 GT300 by IZUKON : it is available as separate mod at esport-racing.
You can also pm @PassiveObsessive here and he will give you good links for GT300/500 skins packs he has made :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%