Car Model Disappear on KsEditor

Excuse me,

I just converted the car model to Assetto Corsa, but when I imported the model into the KsEditor, I did not find anything except an empty model and no object at all, and I do not know how to fix that.

Here are some screenshots from 3dSimed3, Autodesk FBX Viewer, Autodesk 3DS Max with car models, and the last one is an empty Ks Editor.

3dsimed3_modelmustang.jpg
3dsmax_modelmustang.jpg
autodeskfbxviewer_modelmustang.jpg
keditor_modelmustang.jpg

Yes, the last image is a screenshot in Ks Editor which is just a void. Actually there is a car model, if I click the right mouse then a transparent object will exist, it can be concluded that the model exists but is not visible / transparent.

Previously apologize if it's annoying, but do you know that the car can really look, not just an empty space in Ks Editor? Thank you very much.

Attachments

• 3dsimed3_modelmustang.jpg
    3dsimed3_modelmustang.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 1,424
Folder structure: your fbx file should be in a folder that has a subfolder named "texture", put all your textures there.
Adding textures: right click an object of the material you want to modify. Switch from the object tree view to the material view (tab near the top right). Scroll to the bottom of the material, select files from the 'texture' folder.
Saving texture assignments: Go to file in kseditor, pick "save persistence". This'll create a matching file to your whatever.fbx, called whatever.fbx.ini. Once you do that, any time you load the fbx you'll get any material settings you've added.

I get this error when i load the car to kseditor and when i press "save persistence"

That can happen when there are no textures or info to save. The first minute of this video shows the process of assigning textures to different materials, ignore the rest but maybe it'll help to see what you click and where.

Also, make sure the model you're loading actually has materials assigned, you have to do that in Max or Blender first.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back