Car Modding in 2017?

Hey, I have been looking around for a while and haven't found any decent and up-to-date tutorials for modding cars. Are there any tutorials y'all could recommend that still work? I have been trying to figure out how to mod a car for a while, but no luck. Importing .FBX files into KSEditor doesn't work for me, despite selecting the right export options in 3DSimEd.

I also figured I would post this as a means of discussion around this, kind of like a hub to share knowledge and make better mods! Videos, threads, you name it.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing some replies at least, Alex.

right export options in 3DSimEd.

I also figured I would post this as a means of discussion around this, kind of like a hub to share knowledge and make better mods! Videos, threads, you name it.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing some replies at least, Alex.
first step: Get rid of 3DSimed. Its not the ride tool to create stuff.

second step: Look into this part of the forum which I guess you overlooked so far :) http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/assetto-corsa-modding-discussions.414/

plenty of discussion. For car modding the most important documentation is (again, after it was updated) the pipeline pdf you find in the sdk folder of the main assetto corsa steam directory

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%