Car Mod files installation.

Hi guys,

I want to install the Mod 'Porsche 911 RSR GTE 2018 AMS', but it comes with no instructions, and
what I´ve tried so far doesn´r work, the car doesn´t show up anywhere.

The Mod has a folder named 'Porsche_911_RSR'17' and outside of it 2 files, 'WS_COMMON.mas'
and 'porsche_911_rsr_2017_TEMPLATE.psd'. Where should I place them?

I placed the folder within the \GameData\Vehicles folder, but this doesn´t work...

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Try adjusting your seating position in game. I think by default they are mapped to the left and right arrow for up and down movement and the up and down arrow for forward and back movement. Just check what key bindings you have set in the controls setup menu.

Thanks. I´ll have a look at it. Never had to adjust the seating position with any other mod or the default cars. I see no reason for this different wheel or seating setting. Having to bother adjusting it, makes you don´t want to use these cars.

OK, so I´ve raised the seat for the Lamborghini Gallardo and now the track can be seen. When I
go back to the 1974 Porsche I´ll have to lower it. I don´t know if this low seat position is set up
on purpose like this or if it could be a neglet.

Anyway, it can be fixed easily, so thanks again to the authors of this mod because it is great.

Here I show you two screenshots of this car, one with the default position of the wheel, or rather
the seat, where you can not see the track; and the second one with the seat raised to see the track:

GRAB_000.JPG
GRAB_001.JPG

Well, I´ve just set the 'Adjust Seat Up and Down' up to the Left and Right arrows of my keyboard. A bit of work when changing cars, but it´s alright, no big deal.

I also have set up the Up and Down keys to increase and decrease the FOV. I like it this way.

Thanks, guys.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back