Car interior illuminated.

Cote Dazur

SIM Addict
@x4fab , I am using the latest patch/CM/sol, but it as always been like that since we got the night driving, when driving with the lights on, most cars also have illumination inside the car.
I am not talking here about when the car is followed by an other car, illuminating the interior with their headlights. I am talking about the car being on its own and the interior is illuminated.
I do not drive my car IRL with the inside light on, why are most cars in AC being illuminated?
If not sure of what I am talking about, try the la ferrari at night and you will understand.

@x4fab , I am using the latest patch/CM/sol, but it as always been like that since we got the night driving, when driving with the lights on, most cars also have illumination inside the car.
I am not talking here about when the car is followed by an other car, illuminating the interior with their headlights. I am talking about the car being on its own and the interior is illuminated.
I do not drive my car IRL with the inside light on, why are most cars in AC being illuminated?
If not sure of what I am talking about, try the la ferrari at night and you will understand.
Or post a screenshot so we can see your issue. F8 key.

Btw, for CM/Patch and SOL inquiries, you’ll have better luck going through their Discord channels :thumbsup:

Everything looks normal on my end. I’m curious to see what it looks like for you. Also, there’s a setting in CM called “bounced lights” or something, wonder if that is doing this effect

La Ferrari at night with the headlights on looks like this to me (I moved the camera down/back to get more of the dashboard onscreen but my default fov's still pretty narrow)

SJbDbRY.jpg

I definitely don't have any illumination, just the gauges (which is a built in Kunos thing that they light up)

This is in an area with no track lights, obviously the pit lights illuminate the interior on majority of circuits.

La Ferrari at night with the headlights on looks like this to me (I moved the camera down/back to get more of the dashboard onscreen but my default fov's still pretty narrow)

I definitely don't have any illumination, just the gauges (which is a built in Kunos thing that they light up)
Thank you, mine does not look like that.
I tried, again, to take a picture, but when I did in the past to show the issue, everything is dark, no lights, not any light, they do not show when I take a picture, it is like all light are off.
This time it worked
this is with lights off
4FB85CE68A011EBE56F35569423CD14298CAE2F6

this is on, same spot
C0AF636A77023D6AC3FD98A53BBF777CF896355D

as you can see on the dash, there is light that should not be there, most cars interior are like that for me.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years