F1 2010 Car improvement

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello!

I have a doubt regarding the improvement of a car. It´s not about the improvement in a season but about the improvement through years. For example, if i get a good constructores result in my first season with lotus...the car will be stronger for 2nd Season? Or will it be the same? Thanks

I know. My teory was if i got a good place my car would be stronger season by season, eventhoug with the R&D reset. For example in the first season lotus is one of the three worst cars but with a good result, in the second season it could be at the level of a Toro Rosso for example (considering the R&D reset). Its a shame,i would like to win the drivers and team championship with lotus! This playing at expert mode

Someone post in CM forums that every team have 5 tiers and they move by these tiers according the WCC in the previous season.
I even saw a chart with the tiers and every car data, but can't find the post :frown:

Edit: I found it, this is the chart

Attachments

• teamse.jpg
    teamse.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 463
That information is correct yes they do as I said carry over IF you stay with the same team, they just clear the field's for next season's upgrades and if you stick with the same team yes they get stronger but whether or not they will contend with the big boy's I do not know.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%