F1 2012 Car handles differently in Time Attack than normal mode?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Have been trying to break into the 1:50's at Spa in the McLaren in Quick Race mode... and the best I could do was a 1:52 / 1:53 consistently...HOWEVER when I go into TIME ATTACK mode i am consistently 3 seconds quicker breaking into the 1:48's lap after lap. Yet go back into quick race and im slower!! (Using the same setup).
The car handles differently..is more responsive in the turns and dosnt seem to oversteer quite as much...

Anyone else confirm this?

Yet you still get some super racers on here claiming that career mode is the same as these other modes. You gotta laugh.:D
And again you talk unprepared. Nobody claimed TT is the same as Quick race. I claimed career is the same as Quick race but the only difference is you have slower car in career because of no upgrades. Understand?
To the author: you probably have some bad setup or don't know the track cause normal Q times for Spa in a McLaren are low-mid 45s and race pace is in 50s to 49s in the first stint and 49s to 48s in the second.

Yes, it is normal. TT and TA = ultra grip. That's because you have no tyre wear so you get the best grip possible from the tyres which are at the best temperature. You can't get that in Quick Race because you wear out your tyres before you heat 'em up. Also you have 0 fuel in the car. Soo... yeah.. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back