GT5 Car giveaway/trade

I have some cars in my garage that I wish to get rid off but since they are pricecars(I think?) I cant get any money for them.
Therefore Im wondering if anyone would be interested to take them?
I dont ask anything in return, BUT if you have a "Passionate Pink" paint item I wouldnt say no to a trade ;)

STANDARD CARS
Acura DN-X Concept '02
Audi Le Mans quattro '03
Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03
Buick Special
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Cadillac CIEN Concept '02
Cizeta V16T '94
Dome DOME-ZERO Concept '78
Ford Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Honda HSC '03
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '03
Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car '93

PREMIUM CARS
Chevrolet Camaro SS RM '10
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09
Pagani Zonda R '09

Remember that there is a one million credit limit on the value of gifted cars. So for example, you're stuck with the Zonda because it's worth well over that amount. Shame, because I would have taken it off of your hands. :wink:

Tell me how, I can't find that profile button thingy.. :frown:

Go into the game and click the Profile tab, which will display your own profile. In the friends list which appears to the right, find and click me. Now you'll see my profile, below which you will see my B-Spec drivers and the cars I have set online. Click the car you want to view it, and you will see a 'Borrow' button at the bottom of the screen. Click it, and you get the car.

Oh, and spam bots can't do anything without your PSN ID, so don't worry about posting it here. :)

It's not Sony's fault this time. PSN and other services have been hacked, so they've all be taken offline until they can be fixed and secured. From what I've heard, you can that that inconsiderate, self-righteous idiots of the hacking group 'Anonymous' for all this downtime.

Only Pyxen had accepted my friends request so he was the only one I could send to today.
Unfortunately for him, the Ford GT must be worth over 1 mill since it could not be sent as a gift :(

I fear the same thing will happen when I try to send the Bugatti to Lego-guy.

Im trying to sell my PS3 so there's a slight chance I wont be able to send all cars out...

Lego, the Bugatti was unfortunately too valuable to be sent :(
I sent the Camaro RM to Erikformel but when I tried sending the SLR McLaren to r9bsm, it said I had reached my daily limit? Apparently you cant send more than 1 thing a day right now.

Tim, I would've unloaded the rest on to you but for reasons stated above, I cant right now. Ill try to remember to send a car a day, hehe.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back