General CAR FOR ENDURANCE

Hi everyone.
I would like to organize an endurance race with two drivers for each car.
While a pilot 1 uses a car the other pilot 2 is a spectator.
The pilot 1 drives the car, the pilot 2 looks at the race from another car.
In total, if I have 20 cars in the race I also have 20 spectator machines, for a total of 40 cars
I ask you: do you know where to find a spectator machine that takes up the graphics as little as possible?
Let me explain, I would like to use the simplest machine possible. the machine must have the 3D graphic impact as light as possible.
In this way less powerful computers can play and the result remains fluid.
I await your suggestions.
Thank you
John

Isn`t there an app that lets you swap drivers. As far as I read its not working exactly as it should, but it would be better to ask about it that having double number of cars on server, and half of them useless. Right?
About your idea, I am not exactly sure what would you like to do, to have as simplest cars possible regarding cpu and gpu use? Whats the point?

About your idea, I am not exactly sure what would you like to do, to have as simplest cars possible regarding cpu and gpu use? Whats the point?
Well he simply wants to have best performance GPU wise, so like a wedge on wheels with nothing robbing GPU cycles.
So like something that is still recognisable as a car (like what is the front, what is that back) but uses as little textures, tris, materials etc. If the physics for that thing are ready this could be a matter of minutes to fumble up.
3.jpg

I understand it like he only wants a spectator slot. Afaik you can only connect to ac servers when selecting a car and actually joining into a car slot since there is no spectator mode.
So even an invisible thing that doesn't break the server might be enough. Just has to "be a car to connect to" and nothing more since everyone that is bound to these fake-slots will jump to other cars or free cam anyway.
No physics, no poly, just a car on paper.

Isn`t there an app that lets you swap drivers. As far as I read its not working exactly as it should, but it would be better to ask about it that having double number of cars on server, and half of them useless. Right?
Yes I just make server with double pilot, but I need the simples car for the driver that nor run.

Well he simply wants to have best performance GPU wise, so like a wedge on wheels with nothing robbing GPU cycles.
So like something that is still recognisable as a car (like what is the front, what is that back) but uses as little textures, tris, materials etc. If the physics for that thing are ready this could be a matter of minutes to fumble up.
View attachment 286049
Yes the phisics is ready, 3D not... I need that LOWEST POLIGON POSSIBLE for body ande wheels

Yes the phisics is ready, 3D not... I need that LOWEST POLIGON POSSIBLE for body ande wheels
so you want to race that low poly car, or just have that low poly car for spectators? I don't quite understand. If you need it only for spectators the one Gary linked up there is good to use.

20 low poly cars and 20 normal ones in a race, or 40 low poly cars?

I understand it like he only wants a spectator slot. Afaik you can only connect to ac servers when selecting a car and actually joining into a car slot since there is no spectator mode.
So even an invisible thing that doesn't break the server might be enough. Just has to "be a car to connect to" and nothing more since everyone that is bound to these fake-slots will jump to other cars or free cam anyway.
No physics, no poly, just a car on paper.
How make CAR on paper only. suggests me.
Now I make server:
DRIVER1 ID-STEAM1 with RUNNING-CAR1, again DRIVER1 ID-STEAM1 with NO-RUNNINGCAR1, again
DRIVER2 ID-STEAM2 with RUNNING-CAR1, again DRIVER2 ID-STEAM2 with NO-RUNNINGCAR1,
So DRIVER1 select join server RUNNIGCAR1 and races, DRIVER2 (after DRIVER1 on inside server) select NO-RUNNINGCAR1 and join.

so you want to race that low poly car, or just have that low poly car for spectators? I don't quite understand. If you need it only for spectators the one Gary linked up there is good to use.

20 low poly cars and 20 normal ones in a race, or 40 low poly cars?
No no only 20 cars for nor running driver low poly cars, the other running car could be CA original !:)

Not wanna sound harsh but could you read all posts before you post anything?
It's confusing and annoying to read 3+ posts in a row with changes of mind.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%