Resource icon

Misc [Car Data] F1 BMIG and DIFF Control [DEPRECATED]

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nothing is supposed to show ip in the lua debug log, I commented out all of the debug lines. You can uncomment them to check and verify it is working.
the actual page for the car physics doesnt show up and also in the rare debug bmig goes from 0-9 whereas on your scriptable display it goes from 1-10 (this was on a different car lol)

Then it’s not something on my end, you just gotta play with it until it works with those other mods.
i think ive figured it out, in the rare debug app it says that the car im trying to get this to work on doesnt use 'extended physics', and yes i do have extended physics on in content manager

i think ive figured it out, in the rare debug app it says that the car im trying to get this to work on doesnt use 'extended physics', and yes i do have extended physics on in content manager
If your car.ini file version isn’t extended-2, then you need you to update it.

INI:
[HEADER]
VERSION=extended-2

Last edited:
When running this with the Digital Dash, it gives the numbers pretty big, it doesn't round up.
For instance BMIG goes from 1 to 0,9999765990237465
The others do too.

Using 0.8.0.1 alpha, CSP 1,79, latest digital dash, latest RARE and extended physics ON.
Am I missing something or is it just a bug?

When running this with the Digital Dash, it gives the numbers pretty big, it doesn't round up.
For instance BMIG goes from 1 to 0,9999765990237465
The others do too.

Using 0.8.0.1 alpha, CSP 1,79, latest digital dash, latest RARE and extended physics ON.
Am I missing something or is it just a bug?
Interesting, I’ll take a look and see

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years