Can't verify email for SRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Chris,

Many thanks for your post.

Please first check your spam folder, just in case.

Should it not be in the spam folder, please can you let me know? Also, please can you confirm the date and (roughly) time you registered?

Many thanks,

Paul

Hello Chris,

Many thanks for your post.

Please first check your spam folder, just in case.

Should it not be in the spam folder, please can you let me know? Also, please can you confirm the date and (roughly) time you registered?

Many thanks,

Paul
Hi Paul thank you for getting back to me. It's definitely not in my spam as that was the 1st place I checked. I think I registered roughly on 31st may or 1st may. In the game I'm registered silver but just cant log onto SRO as it says waiting for email verification.

Thank you

Hi Paul thank you for getting back to me. It's definitely not in my spam as that was the 1st place I checked. I think I registered roughly on 31st may or 1st may. In the game I'm registered silver but just cant log onto SRO as it says waiting for email verification.

Thank you

Hi Chris,

Ok thanks for coming back to me. I've spoken to the organises and they have asked for you to email - esport@akinformatica.it

Many thanks,

Paul

I remember reading something a long time ago on the SRO eSports website that registration for the series closes with the commencement of Round 1 at Monza. So that's why you might be having trouble.

Alternatively, you could always show up on-site and qualify for the AM class semi final. But know that it is likely there will be other Silver and Pro class drivers who may do the same so it isn't guaranteed that you qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back