Can't upload photos

yeah me too.
i have firefox 31 and can't even upload a photo so far with firefox. so for alternative way i use IE 11.
O43Kl8B.png

:D

Anyway, I use Chrome, I don't know which version, but it workes absolutely fine. Probably Firefox requesting another bunch of bilion plugins like it usually does :roflmao: That's why I never use firefox

O43Kl8B.png

:D

Anyway, I use Chrome, I don't know which version, but it workes absolutely fine. Probably Firefox requesting another bunch of bilion plugins like it usually does :roflmao: That's why I never use firefox
this is IE 11 now
Aizawa_Inori.jpg

:roflmao:

don't misjudge IE 11 :roflmao: it's not like IE used to be (like IE 7 etc). IE 11 now have a good performance and more comfortable.

you may be right. but when i try to upload some photo from firefox, the browser seems "can't read" the photo stored in my disk. :cautious:

still can't upload even a photo with FF 32.0.1. :(
as i mentioned earlier, FF seems didn;t read the photos stored in my disk.
heres the proof with my FF. it didn't read any pic files stored in the folder:
Untitled.jpg

but when i use IE, the browser show all the photos in my disk :
Untitled2.jpg

dunno what was caused this :cautious:
(btw, i'm using IE rite now)

Last edited:
Yeah

When the box opens and you browse, you have to start typing in the file name of your picture, then a list will appear for you to select from.

In this picture I knew the file name started with 'm', so I get a drop down list of files starting with 'm'. It's a bit of a pain that the folder content isn't displayed for direct clicking of a file

attach.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing