Can't set up G27

I don't know what is going on now. There is a user data folder inside the game dir and another one in my documents. I select the preset for G27 but it is not working properly. has there been a change with the new release? Thanks for your help

I am having trouble with my steering wheel lock range. I have the settings set as per the manual.

My wheel is keeping the lock range of 900 degree.

I updated, sorted out my settings and copied my userdata to my documents. Everything else appears okay and i have played many hours today before the update and had no issues. Unplugged, restarted the pc as well. And I am also running it in administrator mode.

Does anyone know of any other settings i should check. Is there anything in the controller.ini files i need to check are correct?

My profiler is running and I have also tried creating other logitech profiles with no luck.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: Yes!!! immediately after posting this, I realised there was a flaw in what i was doing. I had copied my userdata folder to 'documents - Automobilista'.

I then carried on with the advice from Reiza continuinng to run in 'admin mode' when i now didn't need to as my userdata files are now in the correct place. Turned 'Admin Mode' off and boom. Steering lock now working. 2 hours wasted over something as stupid as that :redface:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years