Can't Send PM to Bram

Joel

#NR6
I have this problem when I try and send him a PM. What happens here is that it says something like you can't send a message to this person. Anybody know how this could be fixed?

Thanks!

it can't be fixed, either Bram have blocked you to send him a pm or he simply don't allow people to pm him. i can see why he wouldn't allow people to pm cause it could mean alot of pm to answer to on subject that could be easely adresses on the forum.

it can't be fixed, either Bram have blocked you to send him a pm or he simply don't allow people to pm him. i can see why he wouldn't allow people to pm cause it could mean alot of pm to answer to on subject that could be easely adresses on the forum.
Yeah. Because I would have had a question about uploading our mod as I am part of a modding team so.... Would rather prefer talking about it via PM.

Just tag him in a thread and give a brief description and ask to take it further it in a pm.
And as Yves has correctly stated. allot of the questions asked by pm can and should be asked in the forum.
Only if its a personal problem or of a sensitive nature would a pm be better. :)

You can always tag another staff member from the particular section if needed, for help in a personal problem or of a sensitive nature.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%