Can't see ghost car

Hello, i've been frustrating myself with trying every option in Content Manager that could relate to ghost cars to no avail.
It states that it has recorded a ghost but whenever i jump in i can't see it.

Any help is very much appreciated!

Attachments

• obraz_2023-02-21_123211192.png
    obraz_2023-02-21_123211192.png
    397.2 KB · Views: 1,218
Hello, good people.

Things to know about the ghost car:

- Enable it in CM by going to Assetto Corsa > Sistem > Ghost car
- You have to be in the Hotlap mode for the ghost to appear
- It works best on the circuit tracks, I recommend giving it 2-3 sec head start if you don't want it blocking your view by constantly clipping into your car

If you are trying to use it on togue maps than it has the following issues:

- The ghost car will not appear until you successfully finish one run (start to finish). Return to pits and once you cross the start line the ghost will be activated. (keep in mind, sometimes it requires 2 runs for reasons unknown to me)
- The ghost car will have a delay based on the run it was recorded on. I've seen it fluctuate between 8 and 30 sec. I recommend stopping after you cross the finish line and timing it so you would have an idea of how much advantage you need to give it in Content Manager. The slider "Ghost car advantage" does go to 5 sec max, but if you click the number above the slider you can set it manually to whatever you want.
- If you are using it for drifting the ghost car doesn't produce any smoke so it does look a bit strange and unnatural.

If anybody knows how to activate the ghost car on togue tracks without actually finishing the run first please leave a a comment. Also, if you know how to remove the delay that would be awesome.

I hope I managed to help someone here.

Have a great day.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%