Can't save file - restriction

Ciao! guys! I have a problem with saving files. When I click on SAVE I get this message

This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator

doesnt appear if I click RUN. I google search this problem and most the problem got to be with hyperlink and outlook

My OS is XP Pro

Thanks
Rafael

This problem appear when I click Save in a download. I tried each site even the emails that I have with attached file and want to save it

Is not Outlook related. I dont use it. If u google that error most people mention outlook and hyperlink. My problem is downloading and Saving. I dont get the error if I click on Run

I have run malwarebytes, ccleaner, antivirus (in safemode) and the pc is clean

Try this:

1. Click Start > Run. Type MMC and then click OK.
  2. Click Console and then click Add/remove Snap-in.
  3. In the Add/remove Snap-in dialog box, click Add.
  4. In the Add Standalone Snap-in list, click Group Policy, and then click Add.
  5. In the Group Policy object window, click Finish.
  6. Click Close, and then click OK.
  7. Go to Local Computer Policy > User Configuration > Administrative Templates.
  8. Click Desktop.
  9. In the right-pane, Right-click Hide my Network Places icon on desktop, and then click Properties.
  10. Click Not Configured, and then click OK.
  11. Expand Windows Components, and then click Windows explorer.
  12. In the right pane, right-click Prevent access to drives from my Computer, and then click Properties.
  13. Click Not Configured, and then click OK.
  14. Quit the Local Computer Policy MMC snap-in.
Or, try the solutions here: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=216583

What location are you trying to save the files to?

Also from what I have seen that you have run, you have not run hijackthis. I would get that program and run it as well as it sounds quite a bit like your browser has been hijacked.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%