F1 2010 cant save car setups

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
have you altered/changed anything, like installed mods/changed database.
because I believe this can stop some save procedures.
I have two versions on my HD, one original with no patches or alterations and the set-ups save fine,
my other with patch1 and database changes plus some other alterations and the save set-ups don`t save.

have you altered/changed anything, like installed mods/changed database.
because I believe this can stop some save procedures.
I have two versions on my HD, one original with no patches or alterations and the set-ups save fine,
my other with patch1 and database changes plus some other alterations and the save set-ups don`t save.
have updated the game on my ps3 , i heard people on here keep speaking about bugs, and wondered what they were on about but after playing game more, jesus its half complete, ai car pits are very strange some times, get stuck in pits for ages waiting for cars to pass as well, i know u can avoid this by pitting earlier or later but still, and it does not give bloody s3 times on the board just s1 and s2 times,

Are you signed in to Games for Windows Live?
signed in to windows on my phone, but different email address, the sony is in wifes. it is doing on same track, as i will master track and save game ready for next night to start qualifying, after dragging myself away again after several happy hours, work its a bitch, not too bothered will get new f1 game, but this will help me memorise courses in meantime and its still good game, very addictive, by the way great site, never joined anything online but after getting g27 wheel for xmas, if found this site very helpful and laidout, really helped get me up to speed with setups etc, great work. al spread the word. peace dude

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%