can't really see the dry line after a rain

in RL after a rain ends a dry line starts to form up around the racing line because cars tires will throw water away, in GTR2 this also happens but you can't clearly see the dry line the only way is to see is looking on the mirror if your car is spraying water, any mod that fix this?

GRAB_021.jpg GRAB_020.jpg
you need to wait around 8 laps then you will see what is shown on screenshots. Moreover the intensity of the water spray behind cars depends also whether you drive on dry line or on wet line.
NB: car mod in screenshots is from online league RMS-GT in case someone ask :D

What I still wonder ... does the track really gets dry after rain finally ? ... I never drove enough time to check that. The maximum drive was 144 minutes with a x10 time acceleration to simulate a 24 hours race without saving and just a little pause at +- the race middle time. ( bad smoker's habit ! :D ).

And I'm not even sure that GTR2 really offers this possibility ( even with adding the gtr2wx.exe by jtsn )

View attachment 314537 View attachment 314538
you need to wait around 8 laps then you will see what is shown on screenshots. Moreover the intensity of the water spray behind cars depends also whether you drive on dry line or on wet line.
NB: car mod in screenshots is from online league RMS-GT in case someone ask :D
i'll try using reflections on high and hope my framerates survive and what DX version you using? also what's the track on the screenshots?

What I still wonder ... does the track really gets dry after rain finally ? ... I never drove enough time to check that. The maximum drive was 144 minutes with a x10 time acceleration to simulate a 24 hours race without saving and just a little pause at +- the race middle time. ( bad smoker's habit ! :D ).
And I'm not even sure that GTR2 really offers this possibility ( even with adding the gtr2wx.exe by jtsn )

yes the track does indeed get dry but it takes some time but the more wet the track is the faster it will dry out, as an example if it is wet it will take 5 laps to switch to damp and once it gets damp the cars would switch from wet tires to intermediates and to get from damp to dry would be about 10 laps from my experience

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back