Can't play game, need help

hi everyone,, i just bought and downloaded the game from steam and just like FTruck 2013 I got a config tool error message. With Ftruck I just click continue then I could play the game but with GSCE no matter what I do it won't even open. I need your help guys.
thanks in advance

mobo: ASUS maximus VII Hero
chip: i7 4790k
gpu: msi gtx 970

I ran gsc config as admin and this pops up...
GSCE error message.JPG

I clicked "continue then...
GSCE error02.JPG

then ran "gsc.exe....
GSCE error03.JPG

Tried every resolution, still won't even open. I had the same issue with Ftruck 2013 but after clicking "continue" I'm able to play the game with no problems. This time there's nothing. I'm new to pc gaming so pleaase bear with me.

Last edited:
This is what happened.....
I'm using hdmi thru tv screen. I have 2nd monitor via vga cable.
1. I disabled webroot,,,there's audio but no video on tv screen. I don't know what I did but video comes out of 2nd monitor.
2. I then unplugged hdmi and use vga cable to my tv, now GSCE opens up.
3. I turned on webroot and GSCE still opens and run.
I think it's the hdmi connection being not compatible with the game on my tv, don't know if there's a workaround to this. My next issue now is there's "NO SOUND" at all when using vga connection. I'm looking for some rca cable and try if audio comes on with this. Will report back.

Just got home from work, fired up pc, display was messed up between tv screen and and 2nd monitor did more tinkering and finally back to how it was before. Everytime I open GSC config the error message(pic above) pops up so I couldn't go to the graphics card option....BUT.....somehow, again, don't know what I did but now I have sounds from the game.
Summary:
WEBROOT = enabled = gscextreme won't open:(
WEBROOT = disabled = gscextreme runs very good:):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I guess, for now, everytime I play gsce I have to turn off webroot till you can get things submitted to them.
I never had such great support. Thank you very much A. Sawczuk and the Rieza team.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 214 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 215 14.4%