F1 2013 Can't load setups online?

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. Feel free to correct it, if so.

F1 2013 for the Xbox 360. Why can't I load setups online before a race? I've made a couple of setups, but when I go to the 'tuning' options in the terminal before a race, it only says 'save', not load.

Formula One rules ......

You must start the race with the setup you used for qualifying, so you are locked out, and that qualifying setup is you used is automatically loaded

If I remember the 2013 rules correctly, the only thing that you can adjust just before the race is your front wing setting.

Formula One rules ......

You must start the race with the setup you used for qualifying, so you are locked out, and that qualifying setup is you used is automatically loaded

If I remember the 2013 rules correctly, the only thing that you can adjust just before the race is your front wing setting.

Thanks for the reply.

I still don't quite understand. All I've ever done since I've had the game, was do the young drivers test, and play online. After racing online, I just wanted to make a quick tune. So I go into Grand Prix, load up a track, make and save a setup, then leave.

Now when I'm in a online race and pull up the terminal to load a setup, my saved setup is not there.

Does the setup only load when you're on the track you made it for? Wtf, why can't I just load it whenever? That's really inconvenient :S

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back