Can't join special online server

Hello together,

I want like drive in an official race league but I have an issue with the join to these server. The promoter of this league has send me the cars and the track. If I want join the server it looks that the connection is starting as expected. But 3-5 seconds later I will kicked back to the server list. The server have no password, have enough free driver places and the only restriction is to own the special cars and tracks. Absolute strange for me is that a couple (not all) of driver can join the server without problems.
Therefore I had look in the log files. In the log there is a crash messages but I don't know if this really the reason.

I use AC 1.16.3 at a Windows10 PC (x64) with Nvidia 1060 graphic card.

Connections to other free servers works without problems. The offline driving with the special cars/track work without problems too

Maybe somebody can help me.

Thanks
Mario

Attachments

• log2.txt
    169.4 KB · Views: 292
You are right. I thought it is enough to have the custom cars from the organizer. But I need the originals cars too. That meant for me I had to buy 5 additional packs. I was not amused about it because I wanted drive only one car.

Thanks again

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing