Can't join my own AC server

Everything seems to run fine. I opened the ports and installed Microsoft Loopback Adapter (otherwise it wouldn't work), my friends can join, I can see the server and can attempt to join too, but after loading the cars the Content Manager shows a "Race Cancelled" message, and apparently the server closes my connection, when I look at the server console there's this message:

1578282224941.png

Can somebody help me?

RaceDepartment Store

Featuring magnetic shifters and Hall sensors, the Podium Advanced Paddle Module is the ultimate upgrade for your Fanatec steering wheel. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 179,95 Features General Upgrades your ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One Upgrades Fanatec steering wheels like the...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
Nothing will make you faster than a set of good pedals. We are using the latest and most advanced technology to give you that competitive edge. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 359,95 Features High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and...
Upgrade to a Triple Monitor Stand. Requires Trak Racer Triple Monitor Stand Mach 3 - For Monitors 34" - 45" (Main Part). Fully Adjustable Triple Monitor Stand for all Simulators Suits most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points. Floor Mount Not Included (SKU: TM-B5-37). If your...
High quality wheel made for Simucube 2, a true work of art. Low latency, Hot swapping wheel Buy now from simucube.com for €683,53 Wireless wheel now with closed shape and better ergonomics! Rock-solid construction with CNC machined and anodized automotive aluminium. Brushed frontplate surface...
Trak Racer black anodized aluminium add-on side arms for an existing single monitor stand (80mm high x 40mm wide). For monitors and TVs up to 45"" Trak Racer monitor stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points (75/100/150/200mm), and come with a 3-year warranty. FEATURES...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Every tenth of a second counts! If you’re looking for pedals that help you to be both quick and consistent, look no further. Years of experience and all new testing methods have been used during the development of this innovative top-of-the line simulator product: the Heusinkveld Sim Pedals...