Can't install the Le Mans add-on track

im looking for the lemans track for Evo but all i find is an exe file i need a zip file exe wont install for some reason anyone know where i can find it

thnx

• winters

I'm having an issue with it as well. Had no problems running it on my last XP computer, recently got a Vista (I'm admin) and I can open the Win rar fine but once I double click on it goes to 'unpacking', the bar fills up and then it simply disappears and nothing happens. Any hints? Tried doing it from IE like the original poster but same thing happended. Thank you!

I'm having an issue with it as well. Had no problems running it on my last XP computer, recently got a Vista (I'm admin) and I can open the Win rar fine but once I double click on it goes to 'unpacking', the bar fills up and then it simply disappears and nothing happens. Any hints? Tried doing it from IE like the original poster but same thing happended. Thank you!

You have to actually extract it somewhere, then double click the .exe from where you extracted it to

I'm on Windows 7, being the rebel that I am - no joy! I've done some searching, can I actually race 24 hour races and let the computer do driver stints? Does anyone know addons that let you do this? Breaking dawn (outside as well as on screen) at Le Mans very tired but pumping in virtual laps, I would cream myself at this!

You gotta Right click on the .Exe and run as admin. Then click allow and it should work.

• Phat

as to how to install le mans track for gtr evo,i had a same problem with exe and only what you have to do is right click on it than run as administrator........im running on windows 7 too and had no problems other than that....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%