Can't install Game Stock Car 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys I know this I probably not the best place to ask about another sim but..
I have just bought GSC 2013 and downloaded all the files. I then put the 4 needed in a folder and started the install I get started and it tells me that one of the parts are missing which they were not ( I assumed it was corrupted so downloaded it from another mirror) it then went on to me replacing every file with a new one and it just keeps going around in a circle. Hellppp
Many thanks louis

Make sure you have all 4files that comprise the Game installer sitting on the same local folder, with their original names. Windows might rename the files in case of multiple download attempts, preventing the installer program from locating it.

Back in March, my first attempt at trying GSCE, I had the same problem with the installer claiming corrupt files. I tried multiple times from different sources and from my laptop and desktop. I was about to give up until I was provided a download link from another RD member. Never could determine what the problem was.
Anyway, luckily I didn't have a problem today from the Reiza links. Strange the downloads are so finicky from the Reiza links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 107 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 81 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 55 6.6%