Can't get over how good this sim is.

I know I've posted it before on here, but it is worth repeating. This sim is a masterpiece. I love the way the cars feel and the tracks are absolutely brilliant. Most courses have both fast sweeping turns and slow technical turns. I have pretty much quit playing all other sims other than GSC because they just don't feel right now. Can't wait until your open wheeler and additional track layouts are released. Cheers!!!!

You're wetting my appetite :) I've been enjoying F1 2011 lately but obviously that is more arcade than sim so looking for something that can match iRacing in realism. iRacing is good but I can't see myself renewing either, it's gotten a bit stale for me and more work than fun. As good as the online service is sometimes I just want to race when I want offline but good AI has always been the challenge. How does it compare to simbin (GTR2, Race07, GTL) games? I did enjoy some of those.

You dirty people have convinced me to buy the game. I hope you are proud of yourselves.

LOL you wont be sorry with it. It is a fantastic sim and i've spent countless hours this weekend playing around against the A.I. in a little championship. I love the way the cars handle and that little engine growl they make as you lift off the gas and start braking for the turn. It truly is fantastic and they have eeked all they could out of hte gmotor2. The tracks look amazing and feel full of life even when you are testing on your own. Iracing doesnt do that, if you test on your own there than you feel like you are the last human on earth :p, i'm a 100 percent content owner too and i go through these phases where it feels stale. Thank you Reiza and GSC for filling my sim racing addiction :)

P.S. A little off topic but, i'm a 31 year old guy and i dont facebook or use twitter and neither does my wife so can someone explain to me what this new phenomenon is with putting hashtags before words?? lol.

P.S. A little off topic but, i'm a 31 year old guy and i dont facebook or use twitter and neither does my wife so can someone explain to me what this new phenomenon is with putting hashtags before words?? lol.

It only works with twitter, but it makes a word searchable. So you can just click on that and see what everyone elses messages with the same hash tag. Particularly apt, for the sad situations we've had recently.

I know I have only had my wheel a couple of weeks but the formula Classic around Interlagos tonight totally blew me away.

The most intense sim Driving experience I have had yet.

Iracing is great if a bit dry in comparison (although to be fair I have not played with the big toys yet).

This game tears at you with all the Power a monster machine should have.

It feels like you hanging on to the steering wheel for dear life at times.

I went online last night (8pm CST - Chicago, IL USA)
Found 2 guys in one race (all others empty) and ran practice for 30 minutes
Those 2 + me = 3 + 4 more joined during practice = 7 guys

Qualifying had one more guy join for a total of 8 @ launch - many tagged team [PRT] or PRS?
First turn crash caused a restart & then @ lap 10 of 15 I was in 3rd place...
Then I ran out of fuel...
Duh...

if this sim was made by a bigger company it would be hailed as the best sim around as in my opinion its amazing and im so glad i found out about it a few days ago, now if only you guys could get the f1 license off codemasters for 2013 then im sure you could make the best f1 sim

Reading all the nice comments about this game i am thinking about getting it,

My problem is that i dont have enough space on my hard drive (5gb free, 80gb drive) and dont really want to buy a new one... can you guys tell me how much space does a typical Game Stock Car installation take?

Being an offline guy (reflexes not so great anymore at my age) I mostly played GTR2 for the AI, but this sim feels so much better with really good AI. I just miss some of the great mods for GTR2 and the option to save mid race, I'm sure they will come in time, very happy with this Purchace!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back