Can't get old mods

This weekend my computer died on me so I had to buy another one. I really liked Arch's data replacement mods but unfortunately he deleted them all just as I was setting up Windows so I couldn't get them on my new computer. Does anyone have the files for any of the data replacement mods and would it be against any rules to share them? If you're wondering why I have a brand new account I forgot my old login.

This weekend my computer died on me so I had to buy another one. I really liked Arch's data replacement mods but unfortunately he deleted them all just as I was setting up Windows so I couldn't get them on my new computer. Does anyone have the files for any of the data replacement mods and would it be against any rules to share them? If you're wondering why I have a brand new account I forgot my old login.
Do you still have your old computer?
You could take out the hard drive and plug it into your new computer.
Then just navigate to the assetto corsa folder on your old hard drive and copy the mods to your new assetto corsa installation.

It's not a difficult task, just 2 cables that can't be connected in a wrong way due to asymmetric connectors.
If you feel unsafe to connect the cables in your new computer you could also buy a little data to USB adapter and connect your old hard drive that way.

If it's a 3.5" hdd, you will need an adapter with a power supply though.
2.5" hdd or ssd will work on just the USB cable.

Do you still have your old computer?
You could take out the hard drive and plug it into your new computer.
Then just navigate to the assetto corsa folder on your old hard drive and copy the mods to your new assetto corsa installation.

It's not a difficult task, just 2 cables that can't be connected in a wrong way due to asymmetric connectors.
If you feel unsafe to connect the cables in your new computer you could also buy a little data to USB adapter and connect your old hard drive that way.

If it's a 3.5" hdd, you will need an adapter with a power supply though.
2.5" hdd or ssd will work on just the USB cable.
I already got rid of the computer, the hard drive was all messed up so it wouldn't have worked either way. Thanks for the response though

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%