Can't find quickness.

100% grip and straight-lining the first chicane... Other than that, it's not possible to do sub-1:40.
1:53 in the 458 GT2 is a very respectable time.

People place too much emphasis on pure laptime, which is why they often practice with 100% grip (which is a totally unrealistic level of grip), so then when they join a server that has a more realistic grip level of 92-94%, they get absolutely trashed.

Online you certainly can, you have to be in the same server as them though. You can't watch onboard someone who set an RSR lap in the past.

In MP:
  1. Sitting in the pits as if you're about to put your foot down to drive out, you can cycle through the opponent cars by using Ctrl+NumPad 1 & 3.
  2. Or, in the pitlane menu where you can see everyone's times and the track conditions etc. simply click on the driver's name you want to follow.

Thanks Chris. I just watched someone lay down a decent time and I picked something up from his lap (doesn't sound quite right :confused:) and I improved my best at Moza by almost a second (.988);)

Of course, racing will be different, however, if I can keep my cool, and find myself in space, I could lay down some decent times. "IF":O_o:

Swagg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years