Can't find NKPro download link for v1.30.1727 nor v1.3.0.1534

Netkar Pro v1.3 on the website is the older v1.3.0.1479. 1727 is the most up to date version and 1534 before that. Apart from bug fixes and other updates/improvements, 1534 has more grip while 1727 has less grip and also more alive dynamics. 1727 has a bug in the rain, just like 1479 but worse, where the framerate keeps dropping so it's advised to use 1534 for rain and whichever version you like for the dry. There's also a NKP version switcher that makes switching versions quick and easy.

The problem is, I can't find a download link for either version (1727 or 1534). I really want to try 1727. Can anyone help?

BTW, I have a full license if anyone is wondering.

EDIT: Title of thread correction: v1.3.0.1727 (not v1.30.1727)

EDIT 2: I have found the files and uploaded them. Please PM me if the download expires and I will re-upload them.

Download link:

Last edited:
I would also like to download the game again! But the link is down literally everywhere...

And it's also weird that the download link here says there have been downloads as of today, yet I can't download.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in these 2 latest, non-publicly released versions of Netkar Pro (v1.3.0.1727 with slightly less grip but more detailed and alive handling dynamics and v1.3.0.1534 more grip - the same or similar to 1.3.0.1479 - but with rain bug fixed), let me know as I managed to get a hold of them thanks to some very nice people from drivingitalia.net. There's also a NKP version switcher which can switch versions at the click of a button.

Here you go:
- Netkar Pro versions (1.3.0.1479, 1.3.0.1534, 1.3.0.1727)
- Netkar Pro Switcher (I forgot how to use it)
- Netkar Pro tracks package (4 GB, lots of tracks)
- Netkar Pro Lime Rock track (not in the tracks package)

THESE FILES WILL EXPIRE IN 30 DAYS. IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE THE FILES PAST THAT, POST HERE OR PM ME AND I'LL RE-UPLOAD THEM.

You don't need to use the switcher, just manually move the nks.exe of the version you want to use. I don't think there will be problems if you don't also move nkserver.exe, it's probably just for online. I move it too, just in case. I also included the original official release in the package (1479).

You may need to use 7-Zip to extract the files. Official 7-Zip website (free)

Last edited:
I hope people can get here too, even in 2023, oh wow that's another year passed already... It's quite funny that I already went through all those tracks on drivingitalia, and yes, that includes Lime Rock Park. Thank you so much for sharing this now.

I hope people can get here too, even in 2023, oh wow that's another year passed already... It's quite funny that I already went through all those tracks on drivingitalia, and yes, that includes Lime Rock Park. Thank you so much for sharing this now.
You're welcome. I'd love to hear your thoughts comparing the physics from the 3 versions.

The track pack was some random track pack I found on my PC that I downloaded 1-3 years ago. There may be an updated version, I don't know. I just happened to see it when I was looking for the other files so I figured I'd upload it too :)

First impression (because 1. I'm on mouse steering, can't feel much and 2. I suck on it, it will take a while to appreciate all the differences): 1534? Nothing, I can't see any change from 1479. In 1727, I can see less grip (the rear perhaps? I slide more), but the car is less jumpy with my arse correcting skills, so I'm guessing there's more leeway in the slip angle, less fall off or whatever the term is. That's all, I think.
Ah, and I also don't see anything in fps, it probably only affected multiplayer, or new machines don't experience it anymore.

Last edited:
First impression (because 1. I'm on mouse steering, can't feel much and 2. I suck on it, it will take a while to appreciate all the differences): 1534? Nothing, I can't see any change from 1479. In 1727, I can see less grip (the rear perhaps? I slide more), but the car is less jumpy with my arse correcting skills, so I'm guessing there's more leeway in the slip angle, less fall off or whatever the term is. That's all, I think.
Ah, and I also don't see anything in fps, it probably only affected multiplayer, or new machines don't experience it anymore.
The fps bug only happens in the rain. That's why some people use 1534 for the rain and 1727 for every thing else.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 253 13.3%