Can't eliminate engine vibration on AccuForce after latest update

Shovas

Premium
I used to be able to eliminate engine vibrations by setting them to 0% in settings but no matter what I do I'm still getting an increasing/decreasing vibration through the wheel that seems to map to RPMs.

Editing the "vibe' settings in the RCS file doesn't appear to help, either.

Any ideas?

raceroom game ffb works well with the Accufirce, you wont be disappointed, and i read that sector 3 are getting an accuforce

Thanks Kevin, although my wheel is pretty ancient it does sometimes pay to wait for the little issues to be sorted with such new hardware like the Accuforce. So reading about peoples experiences all helps.

I think what sells it for me in the DD market is the clever software which in my view makes it unique in this group.

I know there is a certain amount of tweaking required for each sim, which is the norm for all wheels these days anyway.

Should be placing my order soon hopefully, I see there is still a delay of a few months so it's still a very popular product :)

If Sector3 are treating themselves to one as well, that's got to be good news for future updates.

I tried zero slip and it's still there at the same intensity. It's not tracking RPMs it's tracking speed. It's an all constant vibration that gets quicker as you go faster.

Solved it. It was slip effect but zeroing it out only fixed it once compared a brand new R3E controller profile and noticed "FFB steer vibe freq mult=0" and related values had some different values. Once I sync'd those then turning slip effect to zero got rid of the vibration.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 257 13.4%