F1 2010 Can't Decline Ferrari Contract

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I just won season 2 title after spa (won every race) and now ferrari have offered me 18,500,000 for driver #2, but i cant reject the offer like the other teams.

Also I have noticed if I am looking at my team (Red Bull) in the agent list, it says my team mate is Webber, but its actually Vettel!?:confused:

Well I accepted it and wish I hadn't. Compared to the red bull, the Fiat Panda in disguise handles like the lotus i had in season 1. In practice of sakhir I am 4 10ths up on the equivalent of the previous season, but i put this down to track knowledge now. The ferrari is far too twitchy compared to the red bull

At least if you are the No2 driver you won't be allowed to win races for the red team for long. You will soon get the dreaded "do you understand" from your engineer. :frown:
Well Sir Jim, you sold your soul foir money so live with it - or take your teammate out in every race and then finish last.

I assume CM have done it right so that you no longer get penalised now you are with the red team when cars crash into you on the straight, as happens with us poor Lotus drivers all the time?

You have my deepest sympathy, but it was your greed that led you down this path (or pressing the wrong key.:D)

Colin

lol i love the comments as much as i like ferrari as a car they are very amusing but jim maybe you should learn to drive before judging the fiat panda :)
Ah yes - a comment from the new moderator/steward: Obviously in the pay of the red team.
RaceDepartment/FIA - no difference there, then.:wink: Hehe - I'm for a penalty in my next post/race now.:)
I'll bet you are on a bigger contract than poor Jim, as well.

Jim, if you fancy a test driver job with Lotus then let me know - according to my engineer I need help with my setups - and despite what my engineer says Trulli's are no use to me 'cos he is always slower.

Colin

I'd say im an ok driver! until I get a wheel the gears are staying on auto, as i cant find a comfortable way of doing it with the pad.

I hate to say it though, the red fiat panda with the ferrari badge on is growing on me, I won the first one, now lets see about melourne, hopefully it wont be raining again this time. Not looking forward to Hockenheim, thats when engineer geordie rob will be telling me fernando is faster than me. although, i wont understand, and nor will he when his car is in the wall, mwahahaha

Oh dear - it look like Sir Jim is being lured over to the dark-side (or red-side):bad:
I suppose the thought of all the dirty Mafia money they are giving you was too much to resist.
Just remember - you must obey all orders, and that includes having to use your team-mate's settings even though you are faster, or risk waking up one morning next to a horse's head.

I only like the handling of the car in the game, in reality however, not the car, drivers, the team, associated persons, mafia, or italian government. only the people who make pizzas that are not affiliated with any of the above.

Hate to say this but I am beating or matching my Red Bull times with the Ferrari, only a couple of 10ths though... except bahrain's 1.9 sec difference

Track Red Bull Ferrari
Bahrain 1:55.994 1:54.035
Australia 1:26.412 1:26.449
Malaysia 1:34.297 1:33.845

I had kinda the same problem in 1st season... took Alonso as my rival and when I beat him got a contract offer by ferrari and was unable to decline the offer to get a better which was possible with all the other offers I got thru the season.
Could be a bug or maybe ferrari is the sort of a team that only makes an offer once take it or leave it.. :)

Sure! With a gun next to your head...

Someone hattes Alonso?? ... That is the price of been the best :) ... don't think he cares to much lol ... Alonso should have 2 more titles at home if is not of that litte laboratory rat call Hamilton and the Mclaren mafia. They just did bad that year destroying a great 2 years of Alonso. Alonso is the best driver out there and is not because I say it :) .... but well, I hate that Hamilton fellaw cant even look at him ... a punk :)
I like Ferrary even before Alonso was part of their team, there is not a team I don't like :) ... love Lotus from the old times.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 170 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.6%