F1 2010 Can't Decline Ferrari Contract

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I just won season 2 title after spa (won every race) and now ferrari have offered me 18,500,000 for driver #2, but i cant reject the offer like the other teams.

Also I have noticed if I am looking at my team (Red Bull) in the agent list, it says my team mate is Webber, but its actually Vettel!?:confused:

Solution:

In every race from now until the end of season make sure you take Alonso completely out in each race. Ferrari should change their mind about a contract for you.
If you have reluctantly agreed to sign and they withdraw, don't forget to sue for breach of contract.
If they still insist on you joining then refuse to do any practice (if you do go out make sure you damage your car), qualify last, then in the race wait for Alonso to lap you and drive him off the road. Make full use of your comments to the press whenever possible They should sack you before the first European race.

Simples:cool:

Or it could be a bug - if I am made to sign for Ferrari as No2 driver the game goes straight back to Codemasters for a refund.:wink:

Solution:

In every race from now until the end of season make sure you take Alonso completely out in each race. Ferrari should change their mind about a contract for you.
If you have reluctantly agreed to sign and they withdraw, don't forget to sue for breach of contract.
If they still insist on you joining then refuse to do any practice (if you do go out make sure you damage your car), qualify last, then in the race wait for Alonso to lap you and drive him off the road. Make full use of your comments to the press whenever possible They should sack you before the first European race.

Simples:cool:

Or it could be a bug - if I am made to sign for Ferrari as No2 driver the game goes straight back to Codemasters for a refund.:wink:
basically sabotage the team and get sacked good approach but if it were me i would sign with them ferrari rocks

I had kinda the same problem in 1st season... took Alonso as my rival and when I beat him got a contract offer by ferrari and was unable to decline the offer to get a better which was possible with all the other offers I got thru the season.
Could be a bug or maybe ferrari is the sort of a team that only makes an offer once take it or leave it.. :)

I had kinda the same problem in 1st season... took Alonso as my rival and when I beat him got a contract offer by ferrari and was unable to decline the offer to get a better which was possible with all the other offers I got thru the season.
Could be a bug or maybe ferrari is the sort of a team that only makes an offer once take it or leave it.. :)
that could be the case alright ferrari are just selfish if you dont want to sign with them just ignore them they might leave you alone

I had exactly the same scenario except reversed. I was at ferrari and couldn`t decline the red bull offer so i just ended up taking it. And it was also after i won the championship in the 2nd season. Lets hope the patch sorts this

Looks like I may have to take this offer up as red bull haven't offered to renew despite putting the car on pole for all but 1 race, and winning ALL races in the season, World Drivers Championship, and Constructors Championship. The other options are HRT or Lotus (again) so unfortunately my options lie only with the dirty cheating italian team with the red cars. Booo!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.9%