Can't connect to server. Error code:0

Can't connect to server. Error code:0

Support can't or want help me!
[support@raceroom.deskpro.com]

I think they just blocked me to get rid of me..
Problem is they stole my investment in RR of about 150 euro.

Rgds,
Jean-Baptiste Raymond de Lacrosse

Hmm... if other people can connect to the servers (we just had a club race here on RD) then it would suggest that the problem is on your end somewhere. Would it be possible to try your PC on another internet connection?

Are you able to open http://game.raceroom.com/ in your browser?

Yes, I use the latest firefox version and portal is working correctly.

Looks like the problem is the combination of Vista (64 bits) and Internet explorer 9 (vista limit max version 9).

(Internet explorer 9 was reinstalled multiple times and I followed all the RR directions about security settings )

I am not getting why a game is relying on a browser for working properly?

Looks like, they have used functionality which is installed with IE.

As far as I know, the game is using Chromium, so it shouldn't rely on IE. The menus are rendered by the browser. But maybe the Internet Explorer settings generally interfere with Steam applications.

On the RaceDepartment Server ?

If not, this is the wrong place to ask why..........
Because? There's no harm in asking, especially since the problem could be on his end, not the server's. I've lost count of the number of times a public forum has provided me with answers quicker than official support sources.

Hello guys,
I don't have Raceroom now, so I wanted to try it. Last WE , I donwloaded the free base via Steam. And the game doesn't start , I have the same error message that Stonebiker :" Can't connect to server. Error code:0"
I have Win 10 64 bit , i 7 , 970 GTX and whithout issues with AC, AMS,AMS beta, Pcars2 demo via Steam of course.
I saw in the web , a lot of people have this problem in 2014 , 2015 years. I tried few solutions but without success.
Please , can someone help me.
Thank you in advance

Hello guys,
I don't have Raceroom now, so I wanted to try it. Last WE , I donwloaded the free base via Steam. And the game doesn't start , I have the same error message that Stonebiker :" Can't connect to server. Error code:0"
I have Win 10 64 bit , i 7 , 970 GTX and whithout issues with AC, AMS,AMS beta, Pcars2 demo via Steam of course.
I saw in the web , a lot of people have this problem in 2014 , 2015 years. I tried few solutions but without success.
Thank you in advance
Do you put any reshade or sweetfx into it? Guess not but I get the same error when I try to do so.
Did you try to activate/deactivate "fullscreen optimisation"? I'm at win 7 but I read about that this can induce that error too.

Hello guys,
Thank you in advance
It could be related to recent/current system maintenance. The R3E servers are taken down for any maintenance, hence why you see these type of messages from time to time.

Read last message:
https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/maintenance.7817/

It could be related to recent/current system maintenance. The R3E servers are taken down for any maintenance, hence why you see these type of messages from time to time.

Read last message:
https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/maintenance.7817/
Yep, if you check your local files after the update the Porsches have been downloaded.
(Not playable yet though.....*sigh*)
Which means they've also updated the servers, which in turn gives connection-errors from time to time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back