Cannot get out. They have taken the (VR) bridge and Second Hall.

Errr, no I just cannot get our of the game in VR. As in back to the OS, ending the game. I am using a Rift.

I have the menu keys mapped and I can operate all the other menus. Driving works just fine. But when I'm back in the ready room with the driver model standing there (last step) I just cannot get a visible menu. What am I missing?

Also, is there a way to play ACC in VR without that stupid SteamVR thing? Can it use Oculus natively or something?

• Deleted member 379375

Same here but what a weird thread title?
I also have my wheel mapped and to escape the game cleanly I press my back/cancel button twice and then my hat to shift the cursor to the confirm menu item (i know you can't actually see this happen) and then click my confirm button.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ACC set to fullscreen, so I can't close the windows without using the task manager. Is there a way to make it windowed just for VR mode, without switching monitor mode?

Same here but what a weird thread title?
I also have my wheel mapped and to escape the game cleanly I press my back/cancel button twice and then my hat to shift the cursor to the confirm menu item (i know you can't actually see this happen) and then click my confirm button.

The title is a reference to The Lord of the Rings. The journal of Balin the Fellowship finds in Moria. As a Tolkien fan, I should have noticed earlier, but it's a bit out of context here :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 91 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%