Cannot download "big files"

Hi guys, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.
Its been some months 4-5 since im not gaming neither modding, and also im was far from the forums for these months. Problem is that now i cannot download anything that is bigger than, lets say 15MB.
Download starts slow, but it gets much slower and then the file finishes around 50%, so obviously i get only broken files.
Tried using Chrome and I.E., same results. Windows Firewall disable and again, same results.
Tried using a download manager (Free Download Manager 3.9.2) but it looks like the RD system doesn't allow it. So it doesn't download anything.

Im trying to download F1 2012 Ferrari F1 2013 MOD by Gerald for example. 25MB, around 13MB download finishes.

Does anyone have an idea on whats the problem?

UPDATE:
Forgot to mention. Download starts at 60KBps, then it goes down do 25, and it keeps this speed, until it decides to finish the download around 50%.
On other sites i can download with no problems, at 800KBps-1MBps. Im in Brazil, connection is a 8Mbps connection.

When using downloads managers in 2013 its asking for troubles with the current software sites are using. When you have a decent connection you really dont need them anymore.

If you time out during a download it must be caused by your own connection as I can download at very high speeds here.

Sorry, i think i wasn't clear enough.
I don't use download managers. I installed one because after trying to download with Chrome and Internet Explorer i haven't got the file, got the same problem. On other websites my downloads are normal for my speed as i said, around 800k up to 1MB. But some months ago when i was almost everyday here on the forums i was able to download normally, i guess it was before the new "downloads manager" RD is using now. I can't find the problem, every other website its ok, normal speeds, but here, small files are downloading ok but sizes larger than 15MB are always with problems, they don't finish, probably because they timeout. I don't know whats happening, neither why its so slow, but its happening with both Chrome and I.E. and with Windows Firewall enabled and disabled. Always the same thing happens.

EDIT.... Errrr.... Weird thing, just tried another file and it downloaded at 700K. Here, just not sure if it is a file hosted on the old download manager or the new one.

This one: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/force-india-vmj-06-with-flat-nose.237/
Worked great, around 700K download speed.
This: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/microdownloads/ferrari-f138-with-flat-nose.717/viewfile
Doesn't work, stops at 50-60%.

Well, now both worked! :O_o: And both files around 700KBps. Thats really weird, yesterday and monday i got the same problem, and i tried to download the second link a lot of times, always the same result. :confused:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 481 38.9%