Released Cannonball Run USA - Johnstone County

I've done a number of track conversions, from rFactor to GTL & GTR2. If I could get a version of that track, I'm sure I can sort it out.

Last edited:
Yes they come from different tracks. Where would I put those files exactly!? Do I need 3dSimEd or even Bob's Trackbuilder!? Don't have both. Next idea: Maybe you can pls upload your . HAT files and I will try again. It is a kinda weird error and now I found out also Targa Florio is not working at all CTD right from loading screen but works in PnG3. Two of my favorite tracks not working and that in my beloved GTR2. Both tracks ran fine in rFactor though but that does not bring much joy now, does it!?

Yeah that would be another worthwhile thing to do. And maybe you can even have a look at Targa Florio as well. I will pay you a bit but can't give much. Thx!

Last edited:
No Need for payment, I get lots of staisfaction from tracking down problems. Since I started doing my modding of GTL & GTR2, I rarely do any races apart from testing. :)

Last edited:
Sounds good to me.:) Now if you're hot chick above all - pls gimme a call! ;-) Oh and would you like to take a look on my other idea!? It is merging two Monza tracks and then have a unique looking classic Monza with vintage layout incl. the steep banks!? If so I wlll link it. TTFN TBH

Yes but it has modern layout for most parts of the track - only the steep banks part is classic. And that is my point to have the perfect classic track when these two merge together. Dunno if that is possible but maybe it is and at least worth a try.

Last edited:
Wonder if you could also improve the GTR2 version!? Sure there's lots of stuff that could be made better there as well!? Just saying. ;-)
Sorry, have no idea about GTR2, I think I had GTR1 really many years ago, but I think disc got lost already more than 5 years ago and I never have done any modding to that game.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 472 38.9%