Cannon Simulation Technologies (CST) | Official Support Thread

RaceDepartment is proud to announce Cannon Simulation Technologies (CST) has found a new home in our forum. For any of you not aware, CST manufactures high-end pedal systems that are considered top-of-the-line in our industry. These pedals are used by many professional drivers as part of their sim racing systems, and also, because of their highly realistic feel, consider them an essential component of their simulation training and practice for real-world racing.

This forum will be moderated by CST's CEO and Chief Engineer, Todd Cannon.

CST has joined RaceDepartment forum!

RaceDepartment is proud to announce Cannon Simulation Technologies (CST) has found a new home in our forum. For any of you not aware, CST manufactures high-end pedal systems that are considered top-of-the-line in our industry. These pedals are used by many professional drivers as part of their sim racing systems, and also, because of their highly realistic feel, consider them an essential component of their simulation training and practice for real-world racing. You can welcome Todd Cannon, CST's CEO, in his brand new forum.

Attachments

• cst_pedals.jpg
    cst_pedals.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,838
Upvote 0
Welcome to the new CST forum!!!

Hello everyone, welcome to the new forum for CST. Please feel free to leave your comments or questions about CST products. Thanks to the RaceDepartment forum for giving me a new home.:victory: Thanks again! Todd

Upvote 0
  • Robert Lubecker

Your F1 Pedals & future steering wheel

Hi Todd,

How about a update on your F1 pedals. I can't find any information about them on your site. Are they currently in production? I am especially interested in the dimensions of these pedals for a future sim rig to be constructed.

Are you going to produce a steering wheel? I saw a short You Tube video of the wheel........ It was so cool!

Thanks for the update.

Upvote 0
  • TDRacin®

Here and accounted for. I will post pictures of my cockpit once I get close to it being done.

Upvote 0
Forum updates coming

Hello everyone, I will be adding info and pics to the CST forum soon. I will try to answer all of your questions as soon as possible. Thanks again for all of your support! Todd

Upvote 0
  • eXtremaGamerz

Where can I find in Europe?
And please not in http://www.extremegamerz.it/ this site does not transmit confidence.

Hi Mario, i am Riccardo the italian distributor for Cst pedals. I am very sorry to read your post. If you would asked me, i would answered to you to call Todd directly as i am the Cst Italian reseller and i don't sell abroad no more because i never found a cheap int'l courier and shipping costs were too high.

Could you tell me please, by pm, why my site doesn't transimt you confidence so i can improve it. I do always my best to give a good support pre, during, and post sell and i see that my customers are happy about my service so i am sorry to read posts like yours, seen that you never bought something from me. Anyway, of course, you are free to think and say what you want :)

Hope you want to send me a pm so i can learn from my mistakes.

My apologize to all for my post, i can't send pm to Mario (i wanted to) because i am new here.

Anyway...people...go for Cst pedals!!! They are great!! And Tood is a wonderfull guy!

See you

Riccardo

Upvote 0
  • Tiago Santos

Welcome Todd and CST!

I'm still amidst building my set of pedals from your plans, had some trouble sourcing parts and what not, but I figure I'll have them done in another week or so.. If I knew what I know now though, I probably would've splurged for the ready-made pedals! :)

Upvote 0
Sometimes ago, i've contacted XetremGamer via email and had a faster response, Ricado told me that he only ship CST on the italian market and suggest me to contact Todd ;)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 116 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 301 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing